You can provide the filling color of the area behind the picture. Can be used in the following cases, e.g.:
- The outcome of the transformation contains transparent images, but you don’t want it to be there or want to make changes to it
- If the output format does not support transparency, e.g.: JPG. Such images - that do not support transparency- will get a basic black background by default, but you can change it to another color, e.g.: if the website is white, the background of the image should be white as well.
- CSS/HTML employs the usual
#+ hexadecimal values, but without the starting character of
RRGGBBAAformats are available
- Specified colors
- This transformation does not have any limitations.
- This transformation does not have any dependencies.
See the following examples about the possible ways of usage.
Rotate image and change the background color
use shardimage\shardimagephp\factories\Transformation; $transformations = (new Transformation())->size(200)->rotateCW(45)->background('f538');