Two step verification
What is two step verification?
Two step verification is an authentication concept: the user is identified by utilizing something they know (password) and a second factor other than something they have or something they are.
Protect your account and your data from attackers! We recommend you to switch on the two step verification as a security measure. You can use your phone number or an official authenticator app instead.
Two step verification with phone number
- You add your phone number on your Profile. (We don’t use it
Sending the verification code via SMS generates costs for your account. Please note that if your balance is running low, the two step verification with SMS will be disabled - while the authenticator apps still will be usable.
Download a free authenticator app and follow our guide.
- Open the app
- Create new entry
- Scan the QR code with your mobile device
- Type the 6 figure code in the input on Shardimage.com
- Switch on two step verification.
- Next time you log in, you have to use a 6 figure code, generated with the Authenticator app.
Which apps should I use for authentication?
You can choose another application (both Play Store and App Store has a few candidates), but we recommend you to choose from Microsoft’s and Google’s applications.